Determination Drilling is based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada specializing in Geotechnical, Environmental, Renewable Energy, Water Well, and Exploration drilling. We serve consulting engineering firms, solar/wind/hydropower developers, environmental practitioners, mining geologists and the agricultural industry. Our client base was built on the hard work of our smart drilling operators and the logistical knowledge of our dedicated management.
We operate and maintain a large fleet of versatile, multipurpose drill rigs and a wide variety of down hole tooling to complete any of your subsurface requirements. Years of experience allow us to determine which drill and down hole system would be most effective to overcome the most difficult geological conditions.
Determination Drilling is a licensed water well drilling contractor with the Ministry of Environment. We are long standing members of the Ontario Ground Water Association, and dedicated to environmental protection and stewardship. We are Certified Drilling Contractors / Technicians with the Drilling Safety Association and continue to evolve our safety program every day.
To find out more about drilling safety visit www.drill-safe.com. For more information regarding certification and training visit www.drillingsafetyassociation.com. Every employee at Determination Drilling is educated in drilling safety practices and has up to date First Aid/CPR training and common core training. We invite you to find out more about our growth as a company by keeping up to date with our current news and projects, reading about our outstanding Environmental / H & S policies, and watching videos of our drilling crews in action.
ENVIRONMENTAL DRILLING AWARENESS
Determination Drilling recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of professional business performance. It is important that we all work to the same environmental standards, and that we help each other achieve and maintain these standards by planning environmental considerations into all of our work activities.
Determination Drilling will also:
- Respect and practice Ontario’s Regulation 903, as well as other regulations set in other provinces / countries
- Identify, assess, and responsibly manage its environmental health & safety risks through our comprehensive risk management program
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts in all of our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate, and inform our employees about environmental issues that may effect their work
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy