Determination Drilling is a leading Canadian full service construction contractor offering specialized services to the Environmental, Infrastructure, Transit, Water Well, Mining, and Renewable Energy industries.
With offices in Ontario and Alberta, we serve consulting engineering firms, solar/wind/hydro power developers, environmental practitioners, mining geologists and the agricultural industry. Our company is built on the hard work of the smartest drilling operators and the logistical knowledge of our experienced management.
DDSI owns, operates, and maintain a large fleet of versatile, multipurpose drilling/earth moving equipment with a wide variety of down hole tooling to complete any of your subsurface requirements. Years of construction experience allows us to determine which equipment would be most effective to overcome the most difficult geological conditions.
Determination Drilling is a licensed water well drilling contractor with the Ministry of Environment. We are long standing members of the Ontario Ground Water Association, and dedicated to environmental protection and stewardship. We are Certified Drilling Contractors / Technicians with the Drilling Safety Association and continue to evolve our safety program every day.
Every employee at Determination Drilling is educated in workplace hazards and has up to date First Aid/CPR, Common Core, and Ground Disturbance training. We invite you to find out more about our growth as a company by keeping up to date with our current news and projects, reading about our outstanding Environmental / H & S policies, and watching videos of our drilling crews in action.
ENVIRONMENTAL DRILLING AWARENESS
Determination Drilling recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of professional business performance. It is important that we all work to the same environmental standards, and that we help each other achieve and maintain these standards by planning environmental considerations into all of our work activities.
Determination Drilling will also:
- Respect and practice Ontario’s Regulation 903, as well as other regulations set in other provinces / countries
- Identify, assess, and responsibly manage its environmental health & safety risks through our comprehensive risk management program
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts in all of our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate, and inform our employees about environmental issues that may effect their work
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy